Crestron TSS-770 series touchscreens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-770 installs near the entrance of a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of the room availability and schedule,and it integrates seamlessly with a variety of popular scheduling services.
- Functional : The TSS-770 provides everything needed for scheduling applications in one compact unit that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS-770 offers high-speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity,or,for deployments without access to Ethernet,it can be connected the network over Wi-Fi communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Reliable : Consumer tablets are meant for mobile handheld use and not permanent installs. By contrast,Crestron touchscreens are purpose-built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment.
- Secure : Crestron touchscreens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication,TLS encryption,HTTPS connectivity,and Active Directory service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions and ensure compliance with your organization's network policies.
- Manageable : Crestron touchscreens feature cloud-based provisioning and management to streamline the process of configuring and monitoring every touchscreen on the network and keeping them updated. They also support SNMP,so they can be monitored by your IT administrator alongside every other device on the network.
- Cost-effective : Crestron touchscreens offer clear advantages over other alternatives,but that doesn't mean they cost more. The TSS-770 series delivers a comparable or lower cost solution compared to buying tablets with all the extra peripherals and maintenance they require.
||Room manager - wall mount,surface mount
||Speaker,Bluetooth proximity detection beacon
||Wireless,wired - Ethernet,Fast Ethernet,Bluetooth,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11ac
|Max Range Open Space
||2.4 Ghz,5 GHz
||7" - LED - colour
||1280 x 800 pixels
2 x USB 2.0
||Reset button,2-gang,capacitive touch screen,350 cd/m2 brightness,auto brightness control,850:1 contrast,PoE+,DHCP support,auto-negotiation,IPv6 support,half duplex mode,full duplex mode,IPv4 support,cloud managed,SNMP support,auto-switching,CIP support,device discovery,UDP support,TCP support
||AES,128-bit WEP,64-bit WEP,SSL,TLS,TKIP,WPA,WPA2-PSK
||Secure Shell (SSH),Active Directory
||FCC Part 15 B,IC,IEEE 802.3at,IEEE 802.1x