Crestron TSS-1070 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-1070 installs near the entrance of a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of the room availability and schedule,and it integrates seamlessly with a variety of popular scheduling services.
- Functional : The TSS-1070 provides everything needed for scheduling applications in one compact unit that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS-1070 offers high-speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity,or,for deployments without access to Ethernet,it can be connected the network over Wi-Fi communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Versatile : Crestron offers a variety of mounting options for mounting the TSS-1070 to drywall,masonry,glass,mullions,and other surfaces. Optional light bar and hallway sign accessories are available to increase the visibility of the room availability status.
- Reliable : Consumer tablets are meant for mobile handheld use and not permanent installs. By contrast,Crestron touch screens are purpose-built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment. To ensure the touch screen is using the latest features,the TSS-1070 checks nightly for app updates and loads the latest version automatically.
- Secure : Crestron touch screens employ enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication,TLS encryption,HTTPS connectivity,and Active Directory service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions and ensure compliance with your organization's network policies.
- Manageable : Crestron touch screens feature cloud-based provisioning and management to streamline the process of configuring and monitoring every touch screen on the network and keeping them updated. They also support SNMP,so they can be monitored by your IT administrator alongside every other device on the network.
- Cost-effective : Crestron touch screens offer clear advantages over other alternatives,but that doesn't mean they cost more. The TSS-1070 series delivers a comparable or lower cost solution compared to buying tablets with all the extra peripherals and maintenance they require.
||Wireless,wired - Ethernet,Fast Ethernet,Bluetooth,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11ac
|Max Range Open Space
||2.4 Ghz,5 GHz
||10.1" - TFT - 24-bit colour
||1920 x 1200 pixels
2 x USB 2.0
||Brightness control,reset button,edge-to-edge,capacitive touch screen,400 cd/m2 brightness,PoE+,DHCP support,auto-negotiation,IPv6 support,half duplex mode,full duplex mode,SSH support,IPv4 support,SNMP support,auto-switching,CIP support,UDP support,TCP support
||AES,128-bit WEP,64-bit WEP,SSL,TLS,TKIP,WPA,WPA2-PSK
||IC,DIN 49073,FCC Part 15 Class B,IEEE 802.3at,BS 4662,IEEE 802.1x