Monster Hunter World:Iceborne is an expansion for Monster Hunter:World.
A world awaits,with more powerful monsters,and challenging master rank quests!
- View mode for better screenshots : View mode makes it easier to take just the right screenshot or group photo with your friends. You can also easily hide other UI elements while you're in view mode.
- Squad Cards : Squad Cards show your squad name,emblem,and other useful info like what kind of members you're recruiting. Squad leaders and sub-leaders can send a Squad Card to any player in the same Online Session as them to invite them to their squad. Squad join requests made via Squad Card can be sent or accepted even when both players are not currently in the same Online Session.
- Appointing a sub-leader : Squad leaders can now designate sub-leaders that have the ability to send Squad Cards and accept squad join requests.
- Changing your squad emblem : The squad emblem icon and base design can now be changed even after it's been created.
- The Guiding Lands : Completing the main story of Monster Hunter World:Iceborne opens up the Guiding Lands as an expedition locale in the World Map. The Guiding Lands is a mysterious location comprised of multiple "regions"that represent different environments. Activity in each region affects every other region,and these fluctuations cause changes in their ecosystems. As you explore the Guiding Lands,you may also obtain very special materials from monsters or gathering points.
||Activation Key must be used on a valid Steam account - ESD
||9 January 2020
|ESRB Content Descriptors
||Blood,violence,mild language,use of alcohol
|PEGI Content Descriptors
|Australian Government Rating